Friday 22 July 2016

Aawak II


Eh awak, nak pergi mana tu? Alahai jangan lah keliru. Dah2 jangan runsing2 lagi, meh sini ke hati saya hehe T.T haha awak... I'm hearing our conversation and it's rainy. Always. Haha this record make me smile and laugh like crazy lol I never thought that I am like this. Still wanting you. Hoping you. Just need you. My phone was so silent. Like I'm not using it. The WhatsApp just fully of group chat. No one gonna text me. Like you do. I feel too lonely. Lol I'm thinking of you all times haha It's okay, I'll fine I guess. Hmm so nice to know if you keep wearing that bracelet cause I keep wearing this watch, each day and night and I even sleep with it until it turn black hahahaha berdaki sia pftttt dekah. If you read this, I want you know that I really miss you, miss us, don't force me to forget you, cause it will never be done. Wan hakimi, nadul joaheyo.



No comments:

Post a Comment